This health & safety product has been specifically designed for you, to suit employer, employee & business!
- Site inspection
- Service agreement completed
- Scheduling of actions to be taken
- Compilation of company specific documents
- Compilation of a site-specific health & safety file
- Appointment letters
- Policies & procedures etc.
- Documentation completion scheduled
- Training plan scheduled
- Notices to employees
- Visitation scheduled
- Confirmation of remedial on-site actions to be completed.
Health & Safety implementation planning:
- 6 x training sessions per year to ”new” & existing employees (centralised venue, if possible RMI offices)
- First aid level 1
- First aid level 2
- Fire fighting
- Risk awareness
- 1 & 16.2
- HSE induction
- HSE representative
- 4 x annual official site visits, including
- Inspection of site
- Inspection of the HSE file
- Fire & evacuation drills
- Official appointment of 16.1 & 16.2
- On site fire & evacuation drills as per regulation
- Professional support
Benefits & Outcomes:
- Special reduced price “package” deal
- Please contact us to request a quote tailored to you.
- Monthly fees will increase by 10% annually.
- Monthly payments directly to CSRS by debit order (No lump sum implication to cash flow)
- Payable in advance of services being provided.
- Industry specific training material where necessary
- Part of training invoice can be claimed back against SDL
- Peace of Mind
- Compliance with OHS act & regulations
- Trained & informed employees resulting in a higher motivated team
- Standardized system
- Improved HSE performance
- Improved public image
- Reducing incidents that result in liability or loss
- Invoices to be settled by the 25th day of each month for the coming month (in advance).
Duration of CSRS agreement with individual members: